Followers

Sunday 25 October 2009

Me again

Me again.
As it wouldn't let me add more than one picture at a time I thought that I would just have to post the close ups of the card separately. So here we go. This shows the fantastic Card Candy, sorry about the silicon obviously still need some practise with that. My trademark is three little somethings added to a card and these are just fab and come in such scrummy colours.

I love stamping and embossing and these solid image stamps that Penny Black do just have to be some of my favourites for this sort of technique.
Metallic rub ons are just wonderful for highlighting the cuttlebug embossing. You apply them wth your finger tip rubing gently over the embossing. Build up the colour gradually because once its on you cant take it off!!
Bye for now. Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Its gorgeous Kim, the embossing is really effective. Also love how you bugged the panel and stamped alongside it, fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx