Followers

Thursday 22 October 2009

Pictures at last


Well girls here we are at last, I'm finally ready to post with pictures. I do so hope that you feel that it has been worth the wait.
I've so much to share with you that I just don't know where to start, so here goes. I have made thousands of cards over the years - and photcopied every single one - how sad is that!! But that doesn't really help to post as they are just as a rough guide for my reference. I feel that the first card that I share with you just has to be a stamped one as that is just my favourite thing to do, so I thought that I would share the card that I made for my daughter Becki's birthday on the 14th of this month.
The card is made using a Penny Black floral stamp which has been inked up with the versamagic mini ink pads. The stamped image has then been clear embossed. The words have been stamped over the image afterwards.The right side of the panel has then been run through the cuttlebug and the bottom left hand corner has been embellished with three of the Craftwork Cards purple Card Candy.
This panel has then been mounted onto a piece of gold paper and trimmed to leave a narrow border. The main card is made from Bazzil cardstock which has been put through the cuttlebug using the same swirly embossing folder. This has been embellished with mettalic rub ons before the floral panel has been mounted onto it.
This post has just taken me about 3 days to complete as I have had terible trouble trying to import the pictures. It wont let me put other ones in at the end as I wanted to it just puts them at the top of the page so I'm obvoisly doing something wrong. I've wrecked my laptop so now I have taken over my daughters. Who said this blogging lark was easy??? I just hope that you like what I've posted and lets hope the next one will be easier to do. Stick with me. I hope it will be worth it.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back in blog land, love the card.


    Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim, this is where I get my inspiration. Can't wait for lots more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kim, you see persistence does pay off. And a great card it is.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its annoying isnt it lol! You either pick up the image and drag it all the way down the page or when you start your post upload the pics first in reverse order so that they appear the right way when they load then you simply type around them....
    Example load pics 3, 2, 1 then when they appear on the blog they will be 1, 2, 3


    There is another method involving cutting and pasting the html code but I wont go there lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice Vixykins, found the reverse order thing out by accident. Tried cut and paste as well but you are right we wont go in to that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx