Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Well now I know why it has taken me so long to have a blog. - I HATE COMPUTERS!!
Sharon had phoned and talked me through posting with pictures attached. I had spent the weekend teaching on Saturday at Lavender Lane in Stoneleigh Broadway and then helping Harvey on the Imagination stand at the Biggin Hill Show on Sunday.
So there I was ready to post and tell you all about these and finally share some pictures when my computer tells me that it is infected with 20 viruses, worms, cookies and all sorts of other awful things and that it is trying to share my details with the whole world.
I never was very good with technology, quite frankly computers scare me to death. I'm always afraid that I am going to press the wrong button and allowing all sorts of awful things to happen to the hard drive and that is obviously exactly what I have done.
My computer is now in the hands of my friend Joe who is trying to restore it to health, so I'm afraid it is once again a post with no pictures. I will get the hang of this one day and then I have lots of cards to share with you. Anyway for now this will have to be it.
Stamping Caz is coming round tonight to do a Stamping Up party at my house so we will have fun. Aren't I lucky.
Speak soon. Love
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx