Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Birthday Boy

Evening everyone.
I thought that with all the Christmas cards that we have had to make and send just lately, I would share the birthday card I made for a very special young man, my Grandson Reece.
Today is his 7th birthday and he is happily engrossed in his new Lego kits, as we speak!! Well I know its late, but it is his birthday and nearly the end of term, and at least I don't have to put up with the moaning in the morning if he is tired :)
As you may have guessed by the card he plays football - he also does kickboxing but I didn't have a stamp for that.
For once the card was actually made on time - quite an acheivement for me as anyone who knows me will realize.
I was very efficient really as it is also my good friend Anna's birthday, and her card was made on time as well. The only troulble is I left it at work, so she will have to have it late as usual. Well I did try. Maybe I will share her card with you tomorrow, if she has got it by then that is. At the moment the snow has settled here, so I may not get it to her tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Anna.
Night, night.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx