Followers

Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Card

Hi everyone. Just a short post with another of my Christmas cards.
This one also uses a sponging technique, and some fab Magenta stamps.
I think I have just about finished writing all my cards so now I just have to round up all my addresses.
The saga of the laptop seems to be continuing in that although I thought I had backed up all of my addresses, it seems that my Dymo machine package only saves the last address that is open, so once again I have lost them all. See I told you I hated technology. I think that Father Christmas had better get me a good old fashioned address book, maybe I will have better luck with that.
Will post again later, I'm off to hunt through the recycling:)
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx