Followers

Saturday 19 December 2009

Finished at last

Well I think I have finally finished making enough Christmas cards to send.
One day I will get them all finished and sent out by the beginning of December, but then again pigs might learn to fly before then!! I always mean to get them started earlier, but December just seems to creep up on me.
My friend Anna and I have decided that we are going to get started in January so that we might be ready on time next year!!!
Still, having made all of them this year, I thought that I would share a few with you before they go in the post box.
It's only a short post as I had better go and start writing - looks like it's going to be a long night :)
Sweet Dreams
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. this is very lovely ,I love the colours and all the different textures .
    love chrisxx Have a happy christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx