Followers

Monday 15 February 2010

Butterfly Birthday

Evening everyone.Hope you all survived another Monday.
It's not often that I get to make a card without any restrictions on it. Usually I'm making samples for this specific class or that particular Demo.
Today I wanted to share a card that I made because I wanted to, and made for a very special person, my eldest daughter Jenni, it's her birthday today.
As you can see I've really got hooked on making flowers, but they do make such lovely embellishments and when you make them yourself they always match.
The open flowers are made using the Nelly Snellan embossing flower punches.
I wasn't sure about these at first, but once I had tried embossing them as per Brenda's roses I changed my mind.
The stamps are by Clarity and I added them to my collection at Port Sunlight last year. The single butterfly exactly matches the one at the centre of the collage and makes it so easy to 3D.
I hope you like the card, I did.
Happy Stamping.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kim I'm sure your daughter will be pleased with this one.
    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim

    Very pretty and feminine, nice when you can make a card because you want to, know just what you mean.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx