Followers

Sunday 7 February 2010

Clarity show part 2

Good Evening All.
Finally torn myself away from my craft room for a few moments to post.
Did you catch Barbara's show, it is so nice when you see your work on the TV, makes it all worth while.
If you did catch the show you will have seen every demonstrators worst nightmare. Table all laid out, products on display and a big empty space where the samples should be.OMG
Good old Barbara she acted like the true professional that she is and didn't seem phased by it. Me I would have gone to pieces, maybe that is why she goes on the telly and I don't.
Anyway just thought that I would let you see a couple more of the cards that I made for the show.
This was another set that was a joy to work with. I really am a lucky girl, I get to play with fabulous stamps in my spare time.
I hope you like the artwork, I have to sign off now as I have to get a reasonably early night as I am back at my real job at 6am tomorrow. Well I have to fund my craft habit somehow don't I. And besides I still need to play a little more before bedtime.
Have a lovely evening. Will try and post again tomorrow.
Lets see how long this lasts, more than two days I hope.
Happy stamping
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. wow wee! youre going for it today,
    blimey mrs!!
    I love love these 2 especially the top one, the way you have popped that little fisherman on the side its great.
    have a good week love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx