Followers

Thursday 11 February 2010

I am blushing.

Good Evening everyone.
Well I am sitting here blushing.
I finally found a few minutes of time to check out some of the other blogs that I drop in on, and there on the Imagination blog are the cards that I sent them this week as well as the most glowing post about me.
Thank you Guys, I'm not sure that I deserve all the praise but I will certainly do my best to live up to it.
So I thought that I would share the cards with you on my blog.
I don't often do cute, so it was really nice to be given the challenge.
I have another four stamp sets to work with yet so there will be plenty more cards, I just need at least another two days extra in a week to fit in all the things that I want to do.
I can't believe that we are nearly at the end of another week - where is the year disappearing to, it will soon be Christmas - only kidding!!!
I coloured the images using Imagination Inkadinks, and of course I had to get some bleach in there as well. The umbrellas at the side of the Windy Day card have first been painted with bleach to take out some of the original card colour before painting with the Inkadinks.
Background paper and a border punch complete the final look.
The second card has also been coloured using the Inkadinks but as well as the pre-printed background papers, it has a panel of handmade background paper.
I love playing with inks and sprays and making my own background papers.
It doesn't seem to stop me buying papers as well though. Like all of you I have a huge stash of paper and card which I just can't bare to cut in to. How crazy is that!!I've used ribbon, pinheads and buttons to finish this card.
I must be getting a little better with the photography. Thought I would try a couple of close ups - eat your heart out David Bailey!!!
Well Girls, six days postings in a row, that's got to be some sort of record for me given my past history in blogland.
I wonder how much longer I can keep it up.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx