Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

More flowers

Evening Everyone, me again.
I just can't seem to get away from flowers at the moment.
Here is another of the cards that I made for the brayering class at Lavender Lane.
I used one of the wonderful Big and Juicy ink pads - brilliant for brayering - and such wonderful autumnal colours.
I found some double sided paper for the flowers in my stash which matched perfectly.
The main image has been stamped and embossed over a piece of resist background.
I added some pigment ink and embossing power to the punched flowers which definitely shows them to best advantage.
The Martha Stewart punch completes the card, along with the inevitable crystals - a must for flower centres!!
Hope you like it, and aren't too fed up with flowers.
Happy Stamping.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx