Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

Stazon and Inches at Davinas

Just a quick post before I get some sleep, more crafting to do tomorrow, must make the most of the weekend :)
Thought I would just give you a quick look at some of the cards that we will be making in my class on Wednesday evening at Davinas (http://www.stampcraftcards.co.uk/) I tend to teach technique based classes so I end up with loads of examples. Its so difficult to narrow down which ones to share with you. I will try and give you some better pictures after the class but for now I hope this will do.
Two posts in one day, I wonder how long this will continue, more than one day I hope.
Nite, nite.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colours in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kim
    these look very interesting ,have fun.
    love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx