Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Clarity Part 4

Well Girls I knew that two posts in one day was too good to be true, and here we are back to normal with a late night posting for all those night owls lol.
These are the last of the cards from Barbara's show.
I have to say that it was my least favourite set to work with, but I was happy with the samples that I came up with. Sometimes you just need to play and see what happens.The set contained several small images which immediately screamed Grid Card at me. It looks complicated but is actually quite simple to achieve and is a great way of using several images on a single card.
This is a close up of part of the grid. I highlighted each section with my trusty starlight pen to add just a hint of glitz.
This second card is a very simple one using only the greeting and miniature car stamps.
The final card again makes use of stamping the same image several times without reinking. A cuttlebugged panel and the motor bikes finishes it off.
I will share Jenny's cards with you tomorrow.
My holiday starts here but I do have to pack my things for my trip to SirStampalot so I had better finish now so I can get some sleep.
I have been looking forward to this trip for ages and now it is finally here.
Good night all you late night people, sweet dreams.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx