Followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day - Pink or Purple?

Evening Everyone.
All these late nights teaching and blogging are obviously catching up with me.
I went to watch part 2 of The Mentalist last night (isn't he yummy!!) and the next thing I knew it was 2am. So much for that evening!!!
Never mind I got my fix tonight so I will just have to try and catch up on the Internet, if I can work out where to do it that is.
Anyway I thought that I would share a couple of cards that I have been asked to make for people lately. A friend saw one of my floral cards and asked me to make a Mothers Day card for her. However when I showed her it she asked if I could make it more pink - apparently she doesn't like purple - so I had to make it again.What do you think, is it pink enough lol.
Nothing wasted though as one of the boys at work liked the purple one and wants it for his Mum.Of course there had to be some flowers on it, I really am getting hooked aren't I.
There were also a few flowers on some of the cards that I delivered to Barbara for her TV show on Sunday (Create and Craft Sky channel 671 at 11am - 2 hours of crafting know how)
I did get a little carried away so I'm not sure that she will show them all. Still as soon as it airs I will post pictures.
Must get to bed now or I won't get anything done tomorrow.
Sleep tight.
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    I was amazed when I discovered today that you now have a blog. I've just spent the last 1-2 hours catching up with your posts.

    Your book on rubber stamping was the first one I ever bought. I was fortunate to attend one of your classes at Sir Stampalot in April 2009. I was the one whose husband walked all the way to the Queens Gate Hotel in Peterborough. Fortunately it was a lovely day.

    The Mother's Day cards you have made have given me some inspiration. I sold a birthday card to one colleague during the week and another one asked me to make a Mother's Day card with a floral theme.

    I'm hoping to be able to get over to Sir Stampalot again sometime in 2010. Nick and I can make a weekend of it.

    Hugs, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline, lovely to hear from you and so glad you like the cards.
    Look forward to seeing you at Sirstamp, I am counting the days till I am up there on the 20th of this month. I can't wait!
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx