Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tilda's Special Visitors

Hello Everyone, what a surprise, another late night posting. You would think that I would be capable of blogging in daylight hours wouldn't you but hey!!
I had another fun filled day of playing at Sir Stampalot again today, but with the added bonus of some very special guests.
John and Barbro the main people from Magnolia popped in for a quick cuppa on their way to the NEC.
They brought loads of samples with them for us to see, and I tell you girls they are just amazing in the flesh. The magazines and blogs just don't match up to the real thing. One of the samples was even made by a thirteen year old - I can tell you I feel very inadequate.
I do feel that in honour of the occasion I should post a card made using a Tilda although it is very simple in comparison to the ones I saw today.
I have used my new distress inks to colour in with. I can see that these are going to get a real hammering over the next few days, I may need reinkers immediately for some of the colours lol.
I have tried to show the glitter and embossed swirls on the close up but as I say even my humble offering looks much better in the flesh.
Off to bed now as we have another early start tomorrow.
Hope to see some of you before I go home.
Loads of love
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Kim, pleased your having a great time.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx