Followers

Saturday 17 April 2010

A family Affair

Hi All.
I would say Good Evening Ladies, but after having a young man on my class today I feel that it would be distincly unfair to generalize.
It was another lovely class, if somewhat a family affair since as well as Jane's nephew (the young man on the class) her daughter dropped in with her new baby, George. You forget just how small and adorable they are, and typically very contended with a clean nappy and full belly.
As well as cooing over the new arrival everyone managed to make some fabulous cards with UTEE.I have once again used Hobby Art stamps, including the wonderful clear greeting set.
The large pink 'card candy' has been made from scraps of stamped card and just finished it off nicely.
I had better get to bed now as I am on babysitting detail all day tomorrow. That will probably mean a very early start as I'm not sure that young children know what a lie in is, at least they don't seem to in our house anyway.
Have a good evening.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx