Followers

Sunday 25 April 2010

Goodbye Kitty

Afternoon Everyone.
Two posts in one day, how cool am I??
Barbara's show has just finished airing so I felt it was OK to share some of the cards I had made.


These first ones seem uncannily appropriate actually as my Mum lost the last of cats on Wednesday. Max was 18 years old, quite an old gentleman, and as my Mum has pointed out a centenarian in man years. He will be missed greatly.


The pictures really do not do them justice, but were taken in a bit of a rush when I dropped the cards off to Barbara. The trip was a bit of a spur of the moment thing and I realized that I hadn't taken any snaps so once again they were taken on the table at the unit with out being able to check them on the computer to see if they were in focus or not.


The stitched look seems to be creeping in to all my cards at the moment, but it really does finish things off I think you will agree. I also like the faux card candy made with a small round punch and embossing tool - matches beautifully.
Better get back to the new samples, you never know I might get to post again later, now that really would be a record for me I think lol.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx