Followers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Mermaids

Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when the sun shines. Although I have a streaming cold at the moment I still feel motivated, which is so much harder when the weather is dull and dreary.
I work in a BP M & S petrol station during the day and it never ceases to amaze me how little people wear as soon as we get a bit of sunshine. Which brings me nicely to the last of my cards from Barbara's show - the half dressed mermaid lol. Well Gilly I hope you feel it was worth the wait :)
This by the way is the right way round. I was yelling at the scren on Sunday when Stephanie insisted on holding it up the wrong way.
The EK Success punch and cuttlebug folder just went so well with the stamp.The background on which the image was stamped for both cards was created using promarkers as was the colouring on her tail.
I have used another of my new toys from Sirstampalot here,a new nestabilities shape to cut out the mermaid.
I have to say that these are my least favourite cards of the batch, but I hope that you like them.
I had better get on now before this cold takes hold of me again.
Happy Stamping
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp. It lends itself to bling!!
    And yes, it was worth the wait. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx