Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Another spolight on Paris

Evening Everyone.
Well I really do think we need another nice bright card after the weather we have had today.
I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here it has been pouring with rain, still I suppose the gardens do need it. In fact I'm actually not sure I remember when we last had any rain, so I suppose we really shouldn't complain.
Anyway here is another card using the Paris Collage stamp from Clarity.
I've stamped the image once onto background paper and once onto white card. The image on the yellow has been trimmed and mounted onto white which has been embellished using a border punch from EK Success.


I have used my nestabilities, or you could use circle punches, to remove three pieces of the main image. Tap around the edge of each one with a black cats eye ink pad and then attach to the main panel matching the images exactly.


I have added some hand drawn stitching to the darker blue panel and some card candy as a final embellishment.
I hope you have had a great weekend despite the weather.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. another great example, thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx