Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Eiffel Tower Tag..........

Afternoon Ladies.
I'm sitting here waitng to go to my Pilates class, so it seemed the ideal time to do a quick post.
I thought I would be clever and use the new updated editor setting that I had seen someone mention.
Well I am definately OLD EDITOR. I know it would probably get easier with use, but at this rate a posting will take me hours or even days so I've gone back to the old way. I never did like change anyway lol.
This is the last of the cards using the Paris Collage stamp from Clarity.
The set also contained three different sized tags and I have stamped them over various parts of the collage to create this card.
I have added some colour to the edges of the tags with a distress ink pad, and then mounted them onto a card covered with background paper. I have added a brad to each tag.
Told you it was a quick post, my lift is waiting, maybe I will try again later.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx