Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2010

A fun evening

Hi Guys.
Just a quick post before I get to bed.
Have just had a fun evening with several stamping pals at my Stampin Up party.
Stamping Caz did the party for me and we had great fun making a card that she had designed for us.
We had an extra participant for the evening, my Granddaughter Megan.
She loves anything crafty and having helped me set up the room for the girls, she asked her Mum and Dad if she could stay up and play with us. How can you refuse when she asked so nicely!!
She let all the ladies in and then listened intently while Caz did a demo of some of the products on sale. She even won the spot prize, so with the card that she had made as well a very happy little lady went to bed without argument.


This is another of the cards that I have made for my class tomorrow evening - I told you I loved this stamp set.


Once again I have used one of my nesties to mount the stamped panel onto, and I have used one of the floral images and a versamark pad to stamp across the card.
The faux card candy just finishes the whole thing off and has been made from some of the left over stamped image once the circular panel had been cut out.
Hope the ladies like them, guess I will find out tomorrow.
Nite Nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx