Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Happy Birthday Corinne

Evening Everyone.
I really am rubbish at getting cards to people on time. Today is my friend Corinne's birthday and as usual the card is going to be late - well it wouldn't be me if it was on time now would it.
So here is the card that is on it's way to her.
I've used another Penny Black stamp and a background technique that I picked up from Splitcoast stampers(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com) It really is a fabulous place for picking up ideas.
I hope Cory likes the card.
I'm off to Port Sunlight tomorrow so I will probably be missing from blogland for a couple of days, still pop by and say hello if you are at the show, I will be on the Simply Stamps stand.
Have a good weekend
Love Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, this is really pretty, gorgeous colours. I got the tutorial for my shaped easel cards from the May issue of craft stamper. Hope this is of help.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fleur, that really helps. Sometimes you just need to see it done first and then it all just drops into place. Glad you like the card, I hope that Cory does.
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory has only just looked on here!!! But she did love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx