Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

Paris in the Spotlight....

Hi All.
As you may have guessed , I really liked this collage stamp from Clarity.
It lends itself so well to Spotlight cards, only here I've moved away from the more usual punched shape as a spotlight.
The collage is made up of several images and I have used the lines that are drawn around them as the edges of the spotlight.
I have stamped the image onto blue card stock and also white which I have then coloured with a distress ink pad.
The images on the white card have then been cut out, embossed on the reverse with a large ball tool and then mounted over the blue image using silicone.
The watches and postage have been stamped once again on to scrap card in order to further spotlight these images.Better get some sleep now. Its amazing how tired I always feel on a Monday. I suppose it's cause I try and cram so much into those couple of days off that it has to catch up on me at some point.
Hope you have had a good day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx