Followers

Saturday 29 May 2010

Red and White

Morning Girls.
I wonder what it's going to do today, weather wise? It's not looking too promising here but as I will be indoors working hard on samples I guess I shouldn't worry to much.
I hope the weather is good for everyone else though. My eldest Grandchildren have gone away for the weekend to the coast so it will be miserable for them if they have to stay indoors.
Anyhoo here are a couple more cards made with the Hobby Art floral clear stamp set. I do like to play when I am prepping for a class, and sometimes I just get carried away. These sets are just so versatile, there is soo much that you can do with them.
Thanks for the lovely comment Pauline, I hope you like these too.


I told you I don't like to waste anything so both cards were made from a panel I created by stamping and embossing the large flower in white onto a piece of cream card stock. I then used scrunched cling film to cover the images with Strawberry Daiquiri (red) Memory Mist ink. Once you have covered the whole of the panel rub over it with a piece of tissue to make the flowers 'pop'. I have then added a little Diet Cola ink (black) agin using the cling film.
The Memory Mists do have such yummy names, and the colours aren't bad either lol.
I have chopped the panel into squares and then mounted them onto red card. On this first card I have also added some extra flowers and leaves coloured with the inks.


This card has used a small section of the original panel. I have added a greeting to the card on a piece of acetate which I have attached with brads.
It's still not looking any sunnier here, in fact now the wind has got up as well. Well it is a Bank Holiday weekend so I suppose we should expect nothing less than rain lol.
Have a great day anyway what ever you are up to.
Happy Stamping.......if you get the chance.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx