Followers

Thursday 20 May 2010

Sorry it's late.............

Hi
I was so tired yesterday after all my walking that I completely forgot to wish my friend Sharon a very Happy Birthday.


This is the card that is winging it's way to her as we speak.
You see I did tell you that I was rubbish at getting cards in the post on time - well snail mail anyway lol.


You once told me that you wanted to master chalks Shaz so here's one you might like.
The stamp is a Judikins one that I have had for a number of years.
I guess it is another take on a spotlight card as well.


The coloured part of the image has been acheived using a versamark ink pad and decorators chalks applied with a good old cotton wool ball.
The background has also been made using old fashioned sticks of chalk. I have scrapped dust from the sticks into a bowl of warm water and then I have laid a piece of card onto the surface of the water.
Carefully lift the card out and hey presto beautiful background.


As you know we crafters never like to waste anything do we. I am also always reminding people to be proud and sign your work. So I used the left over piece of the chalked image on the back of the card.
Hope you like it Shaz, sorry the blogging world gets to see it before you, unless you are stalking me of course lol.
Will try and catch up on Sunday although I am not sure if I will be there now.
If not we can catch up at my Stampin Up party on Tuesday evening.
Have a great evening.
Love to All
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my card and the bloging worl did see it before me. Love it can't wait to do some chalking with you, see you at your SU party tommorrow.

    Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx