Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Still Thinking of You

Afternoon Everyone.
Isn't it cold. Where has all that beautiful sunshine gone that we had last week.
I've another 'Thinking of You' card to share with you. I don't think I have sent so many of these cards in six months as I have had to send this week. It seems strangely appropriate with the mood of the weather.

This one was made for my Sin-in-law Jason to give to his Mum on what would have been her Anniversary. May must have been a good month for Weddings back in the 50's.

The small squares have been stamped over a piece of background created using Stazon inks. I have used one of the Inkadinkadoo Inches stamp sets for this.
The leaves are from another of these clear sets.
With a different greeting I think this card would work just as well for a man.
I hope you like it.
Lets hope that this is it for this type of card for a while.
Have a good afternoon.
Love Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx