Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

Thinking of You

Morning Everyone.
This is far too early for a Sunday morning but one of the girls has just been picked up to go to gymnastics so I might as well make the most of being wide awake, well awake anyway lol.


I always send my Mum a card on what would have been her Anniversary just so she knows that we are thinking of her and remember that the day is special for her too.(My Dad died eight years ago.)


This is a card that I made with the copic pens painted direct onto the stamp (Penny Black clear set) and then spritzed with Alcohol blending solution.
The swirl panel is Hero Arts stamped and embossed in white over a piece of background made using alcohol inks.
I cuttlebugged a piece of background paper and matching card and matted the two over one another.
I do love these pearls they completed the card just perfectly.
Now I am up I guess I should be able to get plenty of things done, still I might need a granny nap later lol.
Have a great day
Love Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim.Lovely cards as always nice to see copic pens used in a different way.Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I absolutely love the colour combination. Sara b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness - has Anna left a comment?
    This card I love Kim. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx