Followers

Monday 10 May 2010

Woven Tape........

Hi Guys, just a quick post before I turn in for the night.


This is another of the cards made for Barbara using the tailors dummy and measuring tape set.
I've made use of some paper weaving here to create a piece of background on which to mount the dummy.


The whole thing has been finished off with some hand drawn lines and a punched border, and of course plenty of silicon under the dummy.
Hope you like it, thanks for dropping by.
Nite, nite,
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. what a cool technique weaving the tape measure in and out like that. love the rustic colours too, very nice.
    - janicex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the weaving fab idea and the colours work fab this is a card my mum would love she was a dressmaker by trade.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx