Followers

Sunday 27 June 2010

Christmas comes in June!!!!!!!!

Evening Everyone.
Well, would you believe that on what feels like it could be the hottest day so far, I have been making Christmas cards.
I kid you not. The latest parcel to arrive from Barbara for her next TV show is all Christmas. Its hard to get into the Christmas spirit when its so hot, but I think I made it. Now I know what it must be like on Christmas Day in Australia, no wonder they have a barbie on the beach.


Anyway as you know I am sworn to secrecy over the new show, so I will just have to share a couple more of the cards that I made for the last one.
They are not quite camels, or even donkeys (to fit the Xmas theme) but they will have to do. I hope you like them anyway.
This first card uses a couple of my Cuttlebug folders for the background and words.

This second uses the large postage stamp and a couple of the smaller stamps that came with it.
I'm struggling with the heat now so I'm going to give in and call it a night.
Hope you have had a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the giraffes particularly.
    Please let me be the first to wish you a Joyeux Noel. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards! I especially like the silhouettes of the giraffes, they are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx