Followers

Thursday 15 July 2010

Black and Pink flowers


Evening Everyone.
Thanks for stopping by, hasn't it been nice to see some rain.
I don't know about you but our garden has been desperate for some of the wet stuff. Everything looks so much fresher now, it's never quite the same out of a watering can is it and so much easier on the back.
Anyway the rain has stopped long enough for me to take some photos of my latest card.
I'm teaching Punched flowers on Saturday at Lavender Lane. These classes are proving to be very popular, and as you know I do like making flowers.
I decided that I would enter the challenge over at Crafts and Me as I felt that the card fitted the theme of Black, Pink and White so perfectly. I do hope that it is OK.
I'm quite enjoying entering these challenges. Sometimes it's quite nice to have something specific to work towards, it's a great focus.
I'm afraid that the focus on the pictures on the other hand is not as good as it should be. Why is it that they always look OK on the camera and then when you upload them to the computer they suddenly seem out of focus and it's now dark and too late to take new ones lol.
I made these flowers using two sizes of a Nellie Snellan punch and added some smaller punched flowers, leaves, stamen, brads, pearls and twisted wire.
The greeting is by Hobby Art and I have used a flower shaped Nestability to cut it out
I also added some faux stitching.
Looks like I've entered my pink period now, I wonder what age that represents. Both my Granddaughters like pink, so maybe I'm going backwards lol.
Better get to bed now. I need to turn the lights out before I get any more flying things in my room. You know how I feel about them !!
Nite nite
Love Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim this is stunning your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for this weeks challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim
    This card is so beautiful! I love the sumptiousness (?) of it and the colours are lovely too!
    I would love to attend one of your workshops on making these shabby chic flowers. Is there any chance you will do a workshop with these, at the Eternal Maker in Chichester please?
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debs, glad you liked it. I will have to see what I can arrange re a class at Eternal Maker.
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx