Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Scene-It Trees

Evening All
Just a quick post before I go off to teach.
This is one of the cards that I will be sharing with the ladies tonight at Davina's.
I have to credit Anna completely for this card as I took my inspiration directly from one of the cards that she loaned me. Thank you Anna, what would I do without you :)
I have used the trees from the Countryside Scene-it set CS019D and then masked them off before adding the smaller houses and trees from the Winter Scene-its set CS007D.
I stamped with my favourite black versafine ink pad, which remained wet enough to emboss even with the masking and over stamping - how great is that!!
I have coloured in a water colour fashion using my Creole Spice Kaleidacolor ink pad. This has to be my all time favourite colour combo amongst the Kaleidacolor pads.
I'm sure the ladies will come up with all sorts of wonderful scenes tonight. It never ceases to amaze me how different peoples work can be given that we are all playing with the same stamps.
I must try and remember to take my camera so that I can share some of their cards with you.
Anyway must fly, I need to get a bite to eat before I go.
Happy Crafting
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. My, that is a wonderful scene! It looks as if you could walk past the trees and go into the village (maybe there's a tea-shop just out of sight!) There's such an impression of depth!

    I hope you had a fun evening, sleep well!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx