Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2010

And It's a Boy again!!!

Hi All
I told you that there were lots of boys being born at the moment, well here is a card for another one of them.
Our Duty Manager and his wife had a baby boy on Saturday, another First baby. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting, you will never have another descent nights sleep lol.
I made this card using a stamp from one of the Penny Black clear stamp sets.
I have used this design on numerous occasions as a Stickeroo and so I just had to have it when it became available as a stamp set.
Of course I had to add some bling :)
Must get some sleep.
Nite, nite
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Another fab card Kim. A hedgehog in a nappy? Priceless! Do you think there's something in the water in your district? x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx