Followers

Monday 9 August 2010

It's a Boy xx

Evening Crafters
Did you survive Monday OK?
I've made it, just about. I'm always so tired on a Monday, but then it is entirely my fault as I sat up late making baby cards. Ahhhhh.
It seems that everyone is having boys at the moment.
Our lovely local Bobby (Policeman for those of you not from England) is now the proud Father of a bouncing baby boy called Flynn. He was born just before midnight on Friday.
I feel very honoured that I was on his list of people to text, even if the message did come through at 1am on Saturday morning lol.
I wanted to be prepared for any eventually, so I had started a card for a boy and a girl. They had had loads of scans so I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be caught out with twins :)
Anyway this is the card that I made.
Once again I have used my lovely Magnolia baby stamp 1584E Alvin Sitting available over at Sir Stampalot. This really is getting some use just recently.
The swirl is also by Magnolia and has been stamped with my fab white ink pad from Stampin Up.
Of course there just had to be some Cuttlebug and Nesties creep in there as well.
The large BABY greeting is by Great Impressions and I'm sure that Janice and Andy (Sir Stampalot) would be able to get hold of that as well. I really must remember to write down the codes of these stamps before I put them away, it would save me so much time in the long run - far too intelligent though don't you think lol.
I've added some tiny buttons to the front of Alvin's babygro and some larger ones tied with narrow strips of card.
I coloured all of the images with my trusty distress ink pads, and added some stardust pen.
Hope they like it.
Better go now.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Of course they'll like it - who wouldn't? It's almost worth having a baby to get the card.
    Upon reflection, possibly not.
    Lucky Flynn and welcome to the world little one. x,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love the B A B Y lettering

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx