Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Lots of Birthday greetings

Evening Everyone
This last week seems to have been particularly full of Birthdays for me, and most of them male.
I decided that it would be easier for me to share the cards with you in one Hit.
I have come to a stop with my crafting for today as I have just packed my things ready to go up to stay at Janice and Andy's - that's Sir Stampalot for those of you not in the know.
I have soooo been looking forward to these few days away.
It's long days and early starts but it is such fun.
There has been a slight change of plan to the Demo shedule though as I will now be demonstrating on the Saturday and not the Sunday. Not quite sure what I will be doing yet, I will sort it out when I get up there tomorrow, but it will be something Christmassy.
Don't forget to pop along and say Hi if you are in the area. It is always lovely to see everyone.
Anyway back to Birthday cards.
This one was made for my Nephew Callum who was 20 on the 20th. I thought the booze seemed quite appropriate although I expect he would prefer beer. Actually now I have sent it I seem to remember him saying that he is like his Dad and doesn't drink, Oh well never mind.
This next card was made for one of the Guys at work whose birthday is also on the 20th. I have made it using a Hobby Art tree stamp and some inked background paper. The greeting is from a Hobby Art clear stamp set.
Card no three was made for Rupert our local policeman. He has been on paternity leave but is due back this week. He had better have loads of photos with him of the new baby. He conducts a surgery at the garage every week listening to any local issues and offering help and advise where possible. I have a feeling the next few are going to be rather popular as people come to see him and pass on their congratulations on his new addition.
This card has gone to France to a young lad that my daughter and I used to Child mind. Cameron and his family moved out to France a few years ago to run a guest house.
His birthday was on 22nd which was also his parents Wedding Anniversary so I have sneaked in a picture of their card as well.
Hope you like them. All fairly different I think which might help out if you need some ideas for Men's cards.
Better go now I have to finish packing.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like the anniversary card Kim. Next the pooches! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx