Followers

Friday 10 September 2010

A Black and White Cristmas.

Afternoon Everyone.
I can't believe that we are at the end of yet another week, where are they all disappearing to this year. Would you believe that in 16 weeks Christmas will be all over, how scary is that!!
I'm sorry that I have been missing for so long, I just can't seem to get motivated at the moment.
I am teaching at Lavender Lane tomorrow, A Black and White Christmas in the morning, and Acetates and Inks in the afternoon.
I always have a wonderful time teaching there, so I am sure that I will return to full motivation tomorrow.
My good friend Gill comes to the classes and can always be counted on for a laugh. I have to make sure that there is plenty of milk as the kettle is permanently on. She does like her coffee does our Gilly. I think she can even out drink me and that takes some doing :)
I thought that I would give you a sneak peek of a couple of the cards that we will be making tomorrow, and then try and share the others with you tomorrow evening, although I can't promise that that bit will happen. I always intend to blog when I get back after a class but some how the time just seems to get away from me, but I will try.
I have made the background for this card using acetate, inks and crumpled paper. I decided that I would use a peel-off and permanent marker pens just in case some of the ladies found stamping onto acetate a little daunting. Don't panic Shaz I did stamp and emboss on the other cards from the class lol.
I had better go now, its my night to cook, and I have to go back and do the cigarette count at work later, no rest for the wicked hey.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I love your penguin card, I would never think to work in black and white but you make it look amazing.
    All I can say is while you might not feel motivated you still have got your groove on :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx