Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010

3rd posting today!!

Evening Everyone,
Why is it that every year I swear that I am not going to leave finishing off all the Christmas until the last minute, and here I am once again in the same situation.
 I have spent the hours since my last post making inserts, and in some cases envelopes, for approx 80 cards. Thats how many I found in my drawer that are any where near ready to be sent this year.
 I will have to spend tomorrow stamping the greetings inside them all but I guess it is at least a start.

I text Anna earlier and we have agreed that we MUST get together more frequently next year to finish off some Christmas cards or we will be in exactly the same situation once again. She had even admitted that she may just go out and buy a box.....naughty girl.

 Anyway I felt sure that you might like to see a few more of the cards that I will be posting...if I ever get around to writing them that is.

I have chosen several different examples using this tree stamp, I think it is by Art Impressions. They are all made using sticky embossing powder and Pearlex.
I hope that you like them.
I had better sign off now I have a load more cards to finish off tomorrow.
Sleep well
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx