Followers

Sunday 5 December 2010

Are you watching?

Good Afternoon Everyone, I hope you are all nice and warm where you are. I also hope that you are watching Barbara on Create and Craft, channel 671.
As you can see I managed to make quite a few cards for her, which is just as well since there were major problems with her getting then due to the snow.
I thought this tree scene seemed an obvious choice for me to share with you given that it is still very wintery white outside. The colour has actually been sponged on, not brayered as they said on the show.

This card also uses the pheasant stamp to give a more Autumnal feel. I have used the Martha Stewart border punch that I bought on my last visit to Sir Stampalot on both cards. I thought that it would be perfect for men's cards and it goes so well with the trees on these cards.
Hope you are enjoying the show.
I had better get back to stamping the greetings inside my Christmas cards.
Have a great day.
Keep safe and warm
Love Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning work! I managed to see two thirds of Barbara before going out. Inspirational, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, your cards are always so elegant and so inspiring! I hope you're keeping warm in this decidedly wintry weather!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx