Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010

Sir Stampalot Ultimate Demo Day

Hi Guys
I do hope that you are all having a wonderful time over at Sir Stampalot 3rd Ultimate Stamping Demo Day.
I am sooooooo sorry not to be there.
Although it seems to have stopped snowing at the moment it is very icy under foot and so I am now into my fourth day confined to barracks - I'm starting to get a little stir crazy but I'm also terrified of falling over so I think it will be another day inside for me.
I always take a pile of cards with me when I go to Janice and Andy's for Nick to photograph and so the first card that I am sharing today is one of those.
I have tried to be good over the last couple of weeks and use up some of the bits and pieces that are left over from previous classes and so this was made after a sticky embossing class.
The long swirl panel uses a Penny Black stamp and the main holly leaf is an old Hero Arts stamp.
My favourite Magnolia swirl stamp also found its way on to this as well.
I spent yesterday making samples for Jenny from Hobby Art and she is on her way to me as we speak. Anna, who also makes samples for her, and actually designed the stamp sets that are to appearing on Monday, lives just a little way from me. We are awaiting a phone call from Jenny to say that she has made it to the garage so that we can meet her there with our samples.
This is a favourite pick up point at the moment as most of the side roads are up hills, in fact my Granddaughter has just had to meet her Grandad there so that he can take her to do some Christmas shopping. She is such a fussy Miss when it comes to clothes that it is easier to take her to choose her own prezzies - it saves on all the returns lol.
I will get back to my craft table now and see if I can make a new sample to share with you later.
Have a great day.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. That's Beautiful Kim. We managed to make it to Sir stampalot today and it was great to see everyone. Such a shame the snow stopped you going. We missed seeing you create. Stay warm x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx