Followers

Sunday 9 January 2011

Are you watching Clarity?

Morning Everyone
I hope you are all having a good weekend.
I had meant to post this reminder a whole lot earlier, but the best laid plans......as they say.
Anyway, if you are quick you can catch the last hour of Barbara Grey on Create and Craft channel 671.
Unfortunately I haven't been well and so I didn't get these cards to her, but I thought that you would like to see them anyway.
This one has been made using the leaf stamp that comes with the silver birches used in the previous card.
I must get on now while I have a bit of a creative urge, it has been seriously lacking lately.
Hope to post again later.
Love and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx