Followers

Sunday 30 January 2011

Dazzling Diamonds

Hi All
A bit later in the day than I had planned, but I've been a busy bunny.
As promised here are a couple of the cards that we made yesterday in the Dazzling diamonds class at Lavender Lane.
It was a very full class, so it was a bit of a 'Battle of the Bums' to get to the embossing station, but I think they all had a good time.
Gill was there so the coffee flowed freely, as did the conversation, she's always good for a laugh.
By the way, I really must thank her for putting me up at 'Chez Till' when I was demoing at the show in Sandown. Hopefully I wasn't too bad a house guest and the landlord will let me stay again at the end of next month for the show at Farnborough.
The cards all use the wonderful clear stamp set by Hobby Art Anna's Collection - Just for You. Unfortunately the dazzle doesn't show up very well in the photos but it is there I can assure you.
As I said I've been very busy. The next magazine project had to be finished as well as an Anniversary card for a friend at work to send. I'm obviously in diamond mode but I think it fits the bill quite nicely. Oh and I also made 7 Christmas cards, how sad is that lol.
Hope you've had a good weekend.
Better get things ready for work tomorrow.
Nite nite
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Chez Till would like to invite you back at the end of February. Thank you for the flowers, they are still looking good. We did enjoy ourselves yesterday - notwithstanding The Battle of The Bums at Lavender Lane. Seven Christmas cards? Yes, very sad.
    Gilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx