Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

As seen on TV

Evening Everyone,
I thought that you might like a little more of a close up of one of the cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny's last TV show.
This is actually made using just one of the stamps from the Woodland Scenes clear stamps set.
I have to be honest and say that the Scene-it style sets are always the ones that I find most difficult to work with, not because I don't like them, but because I need to see what can be done with them first. But there is always something there that sparks an idea, and in this case it was a nice little floral corner.
Of course my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities found there way in there, as did some dye based inks to colour with. The greeting is from another of the stamps sets on the show Sentiments.
Better get to bed, another Friday is looming. I can't believe how quickly they keep coming round.
Sleep well
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx