Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Thank you........ for watching

Evening, Well that was a bit of a shock to the system, opening the door this morning and finding a heavy frost!!
Still I suppose that it is rather in keeping with all the Christmas cards that I managed to finish at the weekend - 9 in total. I wonder how much longer I can keep this up?
Tonight's card is another from the TV show on Sunday. I think this one did get shown, if only briefly. As you may be able to tell I had no trouble making cards using the lovely Oats stamp.
This has been made using a Versafine Vintage Sepia ink pad combined with background papers. The Thank you is part of the Celtic Thank you Text Box stamp, also from the show.
I must admit I do like the colours on this one.
Look at the time I really must get to bed I seem to be burning the candle at both ends at the moment, and there is only 4 days to go till I go to Peterborough and then I really will be in for some long days lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx