Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

A little bit of padding

Morning All
Where has another week gone to?
I'm off to Lavender Lane this morning to teach. I will be showing them how to make Padded cards and Picture frames.
Padded cards seem to have become a bit of a trade mark of mine, along with my three little 'somethings' added to a card.
I'm afraid that the pictures don't show the true padded effect, but I hope you get the idea.
Of course we will be using Hobby Art stamps, I do like this Spring set. Lets hope we have some nice sunny weather to go with it.
Must post now before my lift arrives.
Happy Crafting
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx