Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Time for a Cuppa

Evening
What a dull day it has been today after all the lovely sunshine yesterday.
Isn't it odd how much of an effect a little bit of sun has on us. I don't know about you but I feel much more inclined to get on with things when it's nice and bright outside.
This is the card that I made for my eldest daughter Jenni for Mother's Day. With four children of her own and several that she looks after I'm sure there are days when she must feel a bit like this. She did say that she just might have to get a head scarf like this one - I think she would look lovely in it.
The main panel is another of the cute design squares from Lili of the Valley. I have cut it out with a Nestie and mounted it over panels of background paper, a punched border and some lace. Of course no cute card is complete with out some flowers - especially appropriate on Mother's Day.
Off to bed now, I really must get an early night for a change.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, this is gorgeous. Thank you so much for my lovely card, It was really thoughtful of you. Hope you ok.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx