Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Delight in the Beauty that surrounds you

Evening
Cards for 'Hobby Art Jenny' are all finished and delivered so I can breathe a brief sigh of relief before I re-tart work on my box of stamps from Barbara for her TV show in a couple of weeks.
While we are on the subject of the TV this is also just a quick post to remind you that my cards will hopefully be seen on Jenny's shows tomorrow. 12midday on Ideal World  and then 5pm on Create and Craft.
This is one of the samples that I made, until I realized that I had used the wrong set for the show!!! The background has been made by stamping with thin bleach and then stamping again with versamark.
I have added gold pearlex to the versamarked images. The greeting is taken from the Scene it Sentiments set.
Must get some sleep now, and I must remember to set the sky plus box for tomorrow.
Nite nite
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx