Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

For the men in your life

Afternoon All
I've got to watch the kids for my daughter for a little while so it seems the ideal time take a break from the cards and blog.
May seems to have been a hectic month for birthdays so here are a couple of cards that I have sent.
I have picked out some that were sent to men as I know that we all seem to find them the hardest to make cards for.
This first card uses a cuttlebug folder that I have sponged with ink before running the card stock through it. The main card uses the same folder. The greeting is by Penny Black - sorry no codes.
The trees on this one are also Penny Black and are quite a favourite of mine. The leaf stamp used in the background is also by Penny Black and the wording is part of a Hobby Art greeting.
The main image here is actually a peel-off although I believe that there is also a very similar stamp. Again leaves make a brilliant background.
I had better post this I can feel a Grandmotherly SHOUT coming on.
Have a good evening.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx