Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Not bad for two Old Dinosaurs :)

Hi
I felt that I had to make this one last quick post for tonight.
It's another Hobby Art card which I felt to be most appropriate since Jenny and I have been conducting an IM conversation whilst I have been working on my laptop. Not bad for two 'old dinosaurs' don't you think!
It was made using the new Scene it Window set and once again is quite different to the samples that the other DT members made. I used the Aqua markers direct onto the stamps but then spritzed them with water before I stamped them out, hence the watercolour effect.
Well I think it is well past this dinosaurs bed time, so I will say goodnight for now.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx