Followers

Friday 20 May 2011

Recycled Greetings

Evening Everyone
Several years ago I was asked to make a selection of items suitable for Wedding Invitations to go in an edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.
I keep all of the cards that I have made for magazines and use them to send to people that I know will appreciate them. Given that I don't have much use for a wedding invitation  I decided that I would try a spot of recycling when I needed a card to send to a work colleague who is getting married on Sunday.
The original card was very simple with just the spotty panel with the heart charm and then Wedding Invitation stamped underneath it. I have covered this message with one from Hobby Art which I have stamped and embossed onto a scrap of card. I'm afraid that the pictures are not the best in the world.
Of course no wedding is complete with out some flowers and a bit of bling.
The Loving Bridal Couple are by Magnolia and for once I stamped, embossed and coloured them myself. I hope that Murali and his bride Kayathiri like the card.
I'm teaching at Lavender Lane tomorrow which is always enjoyable, but it will mean a reasonably early start so I had better get to bed.
Hope you have a good weekend
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx