Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

Shaped Card with Men in mind

Evening Everyone,
Hope you are all having a good weekend.
I should be hard at work on cards for Barbara, but we are conducting a bit of a juggling act with beds at the moment which means that I can't even see my table, let alone get to it, so it seemed the ideal time to blog.
This is another of the cards that I made for Jenny's last TV show. It uses the Scene it Window set.
I always try and do something a little bit different with the stamps and I think I have achieved that using just a few of the elements from the set.
The red background has been created using a combination of inks, bleach and pearlex. I have also stamped the greeting onto a piece of vellum using Stazon ink. The leaves have been added around the edge of the vellum panel and then they have been embossed from the back with a ball tool.
I also added the birthday greeting to the base of the easel card on top of another vellum panel.
This card has been made with my 'Shaped Cards for Men' class in mind, which I will now be teaching at Davina's on Wednesday 8th June.
All beds are now in their correct rooms, so with a little bit of effort I should be able to get to my table in a short while. I had started a card before all the maneuvers so maybe I will get it finished before bedtime.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx