Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

Time to Celebrate

Evening Everyone
Well I either slept through all the noise last night or else the sleepover involved just that - sleep lol.
I suspect that its much more likely that I was just plain shattered and slept through everything.
I've been a busy bunny again today trying to get on top of some class prep and interspersing it with cards for Barbara since my next parcel arrived last week.

The card I'm sharing tonight was actually made last weekend. It has been made for a friends sister. I have actually made two cards for him to choose from, I just had way too much fun making them that I couldn't make up my mind which one I liked best.
The background paper was made using Starburst Stains from The Stampman, although I can't remember which set I used to make it.
The vase is a Magenta stamp that has been coloured using dye based inks. I have sponged ink around the edges of the panel before mounting it over gold card stock.
The circular greeting is from Lili of the Valley and is a great way to personalise a card.
I've got a days holiday tomorrow so I hope that I will be able to get a load more card work done, at least that's the plan anyway.
I will post the other card that I made for my friend tomorrow and you can see which one you liked the best - I wonder if we are in agreement over which one he will choose?
Nite nite for now
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx