Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

Wish you were here in Craft Stamper

Evening All
I'm afraid that my mojo seems to have gone the way of all the beautiful sunshine - missing!!!
I have sat and stared at stamp sets from Barbara for most of the day and have come up with only two cards, so I think I had better call it a night.
This card was made during my holiday at Sir Stampalot in March, and has just been published in the July edition of Craft Stamper, page 73 top right hand corner.
It shows you just how far in advance you have to work with the magazines.
It was made for the ideas gallery and follows the Postcard theme and colour guide that I was told to use by the magazine. The instructions for the projects can be found as a web extra on the Craft Stamper website www.craftstamper.com. The Destination Tag is by Hero Arts (H4978).
All of the items used are available from Sir Stampalot. The background papers are by Kaiser Craft and all the stamps of famous buildings are by Art Impressions (Big Ben (L2993), Globe (K2266), Leaning Tower of Pisa (G2647), Eiffel Tower (G2542), and Colosseum (G2672)) 
I couldn't find a suitable greeting to go on the card so I added a handwritten 'Wish you were here'.
I think I'll flick through some old magazines or Stampin Up catalogues and see if I can get inspired again.
Hope you have a good Bank Holiday Monday. Some of us have to work of course so the card making will have to take a back seat until tomorrow afternoon anyway :)
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I'm sorry you have to work tomorrow! I hope your mojo returns soon (send him to sit on the naughty step for a while :)!!!)

    What a wonderful 'Travel' card with so many images of amazing places to see! The different-coloured circles look really good!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx